Tuesday 23 September 2008

I am an Award-Winner!

[+An+award.jpg]

I probably won't receive this type of lovely praise until after I submit, and by then I will probably be too tired and bitter to receive it, so I am going to lap this up and hope that it lasts a while. It's a blog award from Kate of Love You Big. She is my most consistent and active reader which makes it even more special. Thanks Kate! Quelle suprise!

The rules of this award are:
1. Choose seven of your favourite blogs to nominate and link back to them
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
4. Post the award on your blog (optional)

I could spend some time hunting around for blogs which connect more closely to mine, or those which are supremely pretty or popular. But I am going to award those I currently read and thoroughly enjoy (and some of them are very pretty and popular too!). The rules ask for seven and I have seven on my blog list. If that's not fate, well...(double chin wobble)

I include Kate's blog, even if it may be in slight breach of the rules.

And the winners are:

1. love you big: for gorgeous design, crafty activities and general inspiration
2. Law and Letters: savvy, sassy musings of an aspiring Law Professor
3. My Wandering Days: a young Californian writer perfecting her craft in Oxford
4. I Hate Mornings: Ben Walker' songs, social media commentary and tributes to rural England
5. The Plot Thickens: the ultimate film blog - I am sure of it
6. Words and Pictures: for photography love
7. Residualimage: for the thoughts, talents and experiences of a Harvard PhD student

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's lofty praise indeed, thank you!!

My award ceremony was delayed due to the writers' strike, and eventually only performed in front of a few industry sycophants. So it's been a long time coming, but I hereby award you with some Blog Love xx